The Best Guacamole recipe
For 2 people:
- 2 avocados
- lime (approx. 1 for 2 avocados)
- 1 medium shallot
- 1 medium tomato
- 1/2 Jalapeño
In a bowl (in no particular order):
- Dice the avocados, put them in the bowl
- Juice limes
- Pour lime juice over the avocados
- Finely dice the shallot
- Finely dice the jalapeño
- Finely chop the cilantro
- Dice the tomato (not too finely)
- Add the cumin and salt
- Add the Tabasco (to taste)
- Grossly crush everything with a fork
What makes it so good?
Restaurant guac and guac recipes often come out pretty bland to me.
So over time, I mastered my own recipe, and it doesn't have proper proportions.
The proportions change depending on who's going to eat it.
I've found with time that if my guac isn't tasty enough, there's not enough lime juice!
I hope this helps.
This was a covid confinment project, don't judge me.